Bank of Houston, N.A. is committed to supporting our community and your banking needs during this uncertain economic time. The Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which we are offering to small businesses to keep employees on the payroll and cover other critical expenses companies may face.
For more information on the Payroll Protection Program and how to submit your information, please contact your local lender at the numbers listed below.
- William Ray (713) 497-1506
- Brent Reed (713) 497-1505
- Will Richardson (713) 804-2935
- Jason Safier (713) 497-1503
- Monte Thiebaud (254) 445-2213
To expedite the application process, below is a checklist of items to have ready when submitting your application to your lender:
- PPP Borrower Application Form
- PPP Calculation Sheet
- All supporting documentation, as applicable, to calculate “Average Monthly Payroll” figure including but not limited to:
- 1099s (excluding service only 1099s)
- 940/941/944 forms
- Payroll registries/summaries
- Health insurance summaries
- Retirement benefit summaries
Due to the importance of this program for small businesses, our teams are working nights and weekends to process completed applications as quickly as possible. We are committed to helping our customers and communities succeed!